Mister Nikolce Neskovski, principal at Tode Hadzi-Tefov Primary School, announced the event at 12:30 British Summer Time. He said that Tode Hadzi-Tefov, as a member of British Council schools on line, participates in The Big Dance 2012. The Big Dance is a global event organized on the 18 of May 2012 at 1 o’clock British Summer Time when the Olympic Torch arrives in England.
Tode Hadzi Tefov participates in the Big Dance Schools Pledge 2012 Guinness World Record Attempt.
British Council schools on line has found Tode Hadzi-Tefov Primary School a partner school, Minehead Middle School, Somerset, England. The principal hopes that the partnership between the two schools will continue and that it will result in visits between the two partner schools.
The principal announced his gratitude to The Mayor of Municipality of Kavadarci, Aleksandar Panov, the local Minister of Education of the Municipality of Kavadarci, Zorica V’ckova and The Council of the Municipality of Kavadarci for giving the school the opportunity to become a member of the British Council schools on line and for supporting the school’s activities.
Mister Nikolce Neskovski wishes England success in achieving the Record and success in the organization of The Olympic Games 2012.
The principal thanked the audience for attending the event and invited Ilija Trencev, the Chairman of the Council of the Municipality of Kavadarci to give a speech.
Ilija Trencev, the Chairman of the Council of the Municipality of Kavadarci, said that the Council is going to continue to support all the sportsmen in Kavadarci and all the events that are going to take place in the future.
Divna Pesic from Kavadarci participated in The Olympic Games in 1997. Mister Trencev hopes that there will be a lot of other sportsmen from Kavadarci who will participate in The Olympic Games in the future. He hopes that there will be sportsmen from Macedonia who will participate in the Olympic Games 2012.
The Big Dance started at exactly 1 o’clock British Summer Time or 2 o’clock in Macedonia. All the guidelines were followed.
- There was one Supervisor, Ilija Trencev, the Chairman of the Council of The Municipality of Kavadarci. Mister Trencev signed a personal statement claiming that he supervised 35 students who danced The Big Dance. All the students danced the whole dance successfully.
- There were 2 witnesses: Milica Melova-Mladenova who works as a journalist for the local television TV KTV-Kavadarci and Andrijana Dimitrievska who works for the local television TV Tikvesija. The witnesses signed a personal statement claiming that all the guidelines were followed. 35 students danced The Big Dance, The Big Dance started at exactly 1 o’clock British Summer Time, the event took place at the Sports Center Jasmin in Kavadarci, Macedonia on the 18th of May 2012, the dance took place in restricted area.
- The students signed their names in the Register of Names for The Big Dance 2012 after they performed the 5 minutes dance
- The local televisions TV KTV-Kavadarci and Television Tikvesija filmed the event and reported the event on their news
- Orion Photo Studio from Kavadarci took photographs of the event
After the dance, the witness, Andrijana Dimitrievska, sent an SMS message, BIGDANCE 1430 KAVADACI MACEDONIA 35, to the following number +447786 200 100. She received a reply and we followed the guidelines written in the message. We filled in the survey and printed the pre-addressed letter template. We downloaded the certificate for our participation in The Big Dance 2012.
We published the event on our web site.
– Register of names
– Supervisor’s personal statement and
Event: All Olympic sports in one dance
The Big Dance 2012, Sports Center Jasmin, Kavadarci, Macedonia
The students from IV, VII and VIII grade dance The Big Dance 2012. Wayne McGregor has created the 5 minute choreography to music by Scanner and Joel Cadbury for the Guinness World Record attempt. Biljana Grozdanova Ivanovska has taught the children to dance The Big Dance